RFC4D R18?

Post your RealFlow | Cinema 4D questions here.
sneakyd

RFC4D R18?

Post by sneakyd » Sun Sep 11, 2016 6:09 pm

Is anybody else having issues with RFC4D and R18 on Windows 10? I am getting some strange issues with it. Right now when I create any emitter the particle stream is super tiny and I have to zoom in to see it. When I tell it to emit as thinking particles the scale is correct. Also, I cannot tear off the Realflow menu to make it a floating window for some reason. I can save scenes with Realflow items like it's activated but when I go to the C4d personalize menu I get this message:
MAXON RLM License Error Report
==============================

RLM Error on Checkout : cinema4d_r18_i 18.020

No license for product (-1)

Checkout Details :
Date : 2016-09-11 12:05:58
Searched Directories : C:\Program Files\MAXON\RLM , C:\Program Files\MAXON\CINEMA 4D R18
Default Ethernet ID : (removed)
Ethernet ID List : (removed)
Machine Name : (removed)
User Name : pnola
The plugin and node license work fine with my R17 install.

Is the customer gateway still under development? I can log in but my products aren't all there and I can no longer contact support.

atena
Site Admin

Re: RFC4D R18?

Post by atena » Tue Sep 13, 2016 3:57 pm

Hello, the current plug-in is not compatible with R18 (in Windows). We already have a new version that is compatible with R18 that is going to be available this week.

Regarding your issue with the client portal I will let the support team to know you are struggling to access.

Thank you very much.
Angel Tena
Head of RealFlow Technology
Next Limit Technologies

atena
Site Admin

Post by atena » Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:55 pm

The update for the plug-in compatible with R18 has been released today.
Angel Tena
Head of RealFlow Technology
Next Limit Technologies

sneakyd

Post by sneakyd » Thu Sep 15, 2016 1:58 am

Thanks, it seems to be behaving better now. I still get that license error in the personalize menu but it doesn't seem to be actually effecting my usage. I can create realflow scene objects and they are saving just fine. The portal is getting there. I could contact support but my products still look odd to me. I'll contact support about this though. Thanks again. :)