Realflow C4D problems

Post your RealFlow | Cinema 4D questions here.
plazadelmar

Realflow C4D problems

Post by plazadelmar » Mon Mar 06, 2017 12:33 pm

I recently downloaded Realflow C4D plugin demo V1.0.0.0080. After installing it with C4D R18 I encountered errors and I cant proceed with simulations.

1. When Im creating the scene all components such as Meshers, Fluids, Deamons appears twice

http://imgur.com/a/DVo7c

2. After selecting emitter and activating it the computers hangs (rotating wheel)

Im on PC with Nvida T1070 graphic card. Win10.

Alex
Site Admin

Re: Realflow C4D problems

Post by Alex » Mon Mar 06, 2017 2:04 pm

Can you try to download the demo version again? It should be 1.0.2.0096 instead.

Thank you
Alex Ribao
RealFlow Team
Next Limit Technologies

plazadelmar

Post by plazadelmar » Tue Mar 07, 2017 9:40 am

Alex wrote:Can you try to download the demo version again? It should be 1.0.2.0096 instead.

Thank you
I downloaded latest version from your page and made clean installation. The problem persists with exactly the same behavior.

Alex
Site Admin

Post by Alex » Tue Mar 07, 2017 4:44 pm

Hi again,

we are trying to reproduce it here, with no success.

We even tried to duplicate the installation folder, but it only duplicated the menu options. The plugin behaviour is OK.

Do you have any more C4D plugins installed? Maybe you can try to move them out of the plugins folder, launch C4D again, and check if the problem persists.

What are exactly the steps in order to reproduce it? This is what we are testing here.
  • Install RealFlow|Cinema 4D.
  • Open Cinema 4D R18.
  • Clicking on RealFlow->Scene. (everything ok)
  • Additionally we tried to execute the other hidden "Scene" command available with Shift+C. The result was still ok.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
Alex Ribao
RealFlow Team
Next Limit Technologies

plazadelmar

Post by plazadelmar » Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:19 am

Alex wrote:Hi again,

we are trying to reproduce it here, with no success.

We even tried to duplicate the installation folder, but it only duplicated the menu options. The plugin behaviour is OK.

Do you have any more C4D plugins installed? Maybe you can try to move them out of the plugins folder, launch C4D again, and check if the problem persists.

What are exactly the steps in order to reproduce it? This is what we are testing here.
  • Install RealFlow|Cinema 4D.
  • Open Cinema 4D R18.
  • Clicking on RealFlow->Scene. (everything ok)
  • Additionally we tried to execute the other hidden "Scene" command available with Shift+C. The result was still ok.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
I've tried to remove all other plugins and the problem persists. The realflow plugin on opening the scene shows up twice and by adding any emitter hanging C4D. Ive also tried to erase the doubles in the scene and its the same problem. No errors in the console.

Alex
Site Admin

Post by Alex » Wed Mar 08, 2017 4:48 pm

We have installed RealFlow|Cinema 4D 1.0.2 on Cinema 4D R18.041 under Windows 10 and it apparently works fine.
The only difference is the graphics card, but we don't believe it should make any difference.

We are puzzled about what could be the source of the issue.
Alex Ribao
RealFlow Team
Next Limit Technologies