NL please bring back the online help pages

Post your RealFlow | Cinema 4D questions here.
Christian Zuppinger

NL please bring back the online help pages

Post by Christian Zuppinger » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:57 pm

Hi

this concerns the online help webpages of support.nextlimit.com that were the home of the realflow and maxwellrender manuals and it equally affects the online help of the Cinema4D-RF plugin (all the "Help" buttons in the interface). I assume this is the same for the other RF plugins. I understand that this can be offline during a transition, but it is now several weeks like that.
http://support.nextlimit.com/category/realflow

Scott Frizzle

Re: NL please bring back the online help pages

Post by Scott Frizzle » Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:35 pm

Christian, I can still see the manuals at the link below; is this what you are referring to?

http://support.nextlimit.com/display/RFC4D2

Christian Zuppinger

Post by Christian Zuppinger » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:35 pm

I first found out by missing elements from the help-pages that used to open in the browser from the Cinema4D-RF-Plugin. I would be glad if I could access the help anyway by searching, but even if you follow the link you showed, for example I would like to see the help pages for version 3 of the plugin, not 2 or 2.6 and the search function gives me wrong hits....

Scott Frizzle

Post by Scott Frizzle » Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:41 pm

Gotcha. I haven't upgraded to version 3.0 so I can't test that out. It seems to be a problem specific to that version though as everything is functioning normally in version 2.6 for me. Don't worry though; I'm sure with the enormous amount of activity on this forum, you'll have an answer any time now. :D

Christian Zuppinger

Post by Christian Zuppinger » Sat Aug 31, 2019 7:47 am

These manuals for RealFlow (and Maxwellrender) seem to be back since yesterday :)