Hybrido 2 Boat sim Wrong

dario.ortisi@gmail.com

Re: Hybrido 2 Boat sim Wrong

Post by dario.ortisi@gmail.com » Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:46 am

Thanks CG_Nema. I'll try that. This is a preview cached frame. Sorry for the low quality.
http://youtu.be/W33OORb13WU

CG_Nema

Post by CG_Nema » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:14 am

dario.ortisi@gmail.com wrote:Thanks CG_Nema. I'll try that. This is a preview cached frame. Sorry for the low quality.
http://youtu.be/W33OORb13WU
Wow that looks great man! Can you share how you achieved that?

dario.ortisi@gmail.com

Post by dario.ortisi@gmail.com » Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:23 am

Thanks. Is the same scene i posted and other guys reuploaded in this thread. The changes are: A K_volume behind and at the end of the Emitter(CuBE/Box)Set the Emitter Domain to stream. Scale the Container(Cube/Box) to entire size of the way of the yacht, so in long size.The Hybrido Domain is scaled only at the original size i posted in the scene, so the size you want it interact, like the splash and others. So Link the Emitter(Cube/Box) to the yacht so the emitter(Cube/Box) move as yacht and the k_Volumes the same. Start sim and woitlà.

I hope is clering explain. :)

See you soon. With the meshing. I hope

dario.ortisi@gmail.com

Post by dario.ortisi@gmail.com » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:41 pm

@CG_Nema
For a mesh object created nside realflow and using inside application, how i create velocity channel? A meshes did'nt have a velocity channel wright?

CG_Nema

Post by CG_Nema » Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:41 pm

dario.ortisi@gmail.com wrote:@CG_Nema
For a mesh object created nside realflow and using inside application, how i create velocity channel? A meshes did'nt have a velocity channel wright?
I think you can use a .md format. I had trouble getting it to work in Maya but I think it can be done.

dario.ortisi@gmail.com

Post by dario.ortisi@gmail.com » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:22 am

This is the answer from Graham the guy that create the sim on moving. Some one understand what the second emitter doing? And if it is in stream?
Hi, I used two emitters, an emitter that creates a rectangle of fluid on the first frame and then I added a kill volume at one end and a emitter at the other end that is just wide enought to cover the distance that the grid is moving on a frame by frame basses. I havn't used realflow since this beta test and I don't have a licence at the moment otherwise i would post an example setup. Let me know how you get on! cheers graham.

dario.ortisi@gmail.com

Post by dario.ortisi@gmail.com » Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:49 am

Ok. The emitter on in front of first emitter is in stream mode and the first emitter emit only on first frame, so no k_volume on front of my primary scene emitter(Box)

LuisMiguel

Post by LuisMiguel » Mon Aug 12, 2013 9:19 am

Hi Dario,

Very cool!!! Well done. How many particles do you have in that scene?

luisM.

dario.ortisi@gmail.com

Post by dario.ortisi@gmail.com » Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:23 pm

Hi Luis. Thanks. In my video, the particles are 6000000. But with this new approach the particles are 3000000-4000000, and the look appears really well. When i finish with sim i posted the video and the scene for all want to know the approach.

dario.ortisi@gmail.com

Post by dario.ortisi@gmail.com » Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:55 pm

Now another video on sim the video is in HD. With splash-no Foam, for now.
http://youtu.be/kZLv_9SNgyE