how convert in meshes

EOLO

how convert in meshes

Post by EOLO » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:38 am

Hello,i know it,s a basic question but if i export the particles from realflow to lightwave, how i convert this particles in meshes inside of lightwave?
I normaly work with modo 701, and i don,t find the form to work with both. I have a demo lightwave and a demo of cinema 4d and try to find how work fine. Any advice.

I try with alembic, realflow to cinema and from cinema 4d to modo 701, but modo no can export all the frames only the first one. The alembic archive is 116 gb. :/ but i think this is no the problem.

Thanks in advance.

EOLO

Otuama

Re: how convert in meshes

Post by Otuama » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:44 am

You have to do this in Realflow by making a mesh node, tweaking settings and building the mesh.

However, if you have RFRK you can make the meshes at render time.
Otuama - Vimeo
'Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.' - Gandhi

EOLO

Post by EOLO » Mon Jul 29, 2013 7:55 am

Otuama, thanks for your answer, i render in realflow and export the meshes,object and particles but i want edit this renders in anothers programs for put materials in it, it,s possible from realflow too? ...
I want edit in anothers programs.
Whats the best form to work, thanks for the advices.

Thanks

LuisMiguel

Post by LuisMiguel » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:49 am

Hey,

what do you mean when you say "I render in RealFlow"?. do you mean simulate?. I think the best option is calculate the meshes, and then load them in your 3d package to apply materials and render. RealFlow Maxwell preview is just a preview and not a final render.

luisM.

EOLO

Post by EOLO » Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:08 am

Hi LuisM,

yes i simulate the meshes in realflow, but when construct all the meshes (i call to this render without textures) and save in alembic format, i send it to lightwave or cinema 4D. In cinema 4d i see the mesh, but in lightwave i only see the particles, and i don,t know how i can made to convert in mesh with textures and render. IAH, the alembic format is 118 gb ... I normaly work with modo701, but there aren,t plugin for it, and now i have a demo cinema 4d and lightwave 11.5. How i,m new in RealFlow, i ask for the normal form to work and export.

Thanks so much

EOLO

LuisMiguel wrote:Hey,

what do you mean when you say "I render in RealFlow"?. do you mean simulate?. I think the best option is calculate the meshes, and then load them in your 3d package to apply materials and render. RealFlow Maxwell preview is just a preview and not a final render.

luisM.