IOSIM plugins company

virtualfrancky

IOSIM plugins company

Post by virtualfrancky » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:36 pm

HI to every one and happy new year, all the best for 2015.
Does anyone has some information regarding iosim company, I have order a plugin december the 29th, and have no news from them for my licence file, the payment has been done, I have received the automatic answer for the order, but since then silence.
I have tried to email them several times, call them on the phone, but they are unreachable.

Franck

dmeyer

Re: IOSIM plugins company

Post by dmeyer » Thu Jan 08, 2015 5:53 pm

virtualfrancky wrote:HI to every one and happy new year, all the best for 2015.
Does anyone has some information regarding iosim company, I have order a plugin december the 29th, and have no news from them for my licence file, the payment has been done, I have received the automatic answer for the order, but since then silence.
I have tried to email them several times, call them on the phone, but they are unreachable.

Franck
Not recently but i have purchased plugin from them in the past without problems.

IoSim

Post by IoSim » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:59 am

Hi Franck

I have replied to all your emails and sent license files 2 times. Also I have sent a package with demofiles.

Maybe check you spam filter.
License files were sent December 30'th and January 6'th.

-Cheers Ole
Ole Lemming
www.iosim.dk

virtual_francky

Post by virtual_francky » Fri Jan 09, 2015 11:47 pm

IoSim wrote:Hi Franck

I have replied to all your emails and sent license files 2 times. Also I have sent a package with demofiles.

Maybe check you spam filter.
License files were sent December 30'th and January 6'th.

-Cheers Ole
Thank you Ole, sorry to ear that, I have just look into my spam filter, and it was my Internet Provider that as block you, I dont know why. Just ignore my last email, I feel so a shame for not having looked into spam, but since I received the order confirmation normally, I didnt looked inside it. I was in holidays at that time, to bad I couldnt play with the plugin.

I feel sorry.

Thank you.

Franck