Standard scene -> Learning edition converter

virtual_francky

Standard scene -> Learning edition converter

Post by virtual_francky » Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:15 am

Hi does a converter exist ? I am asking this because when you buy a plugin or a tutorial, all the scene are created with the Standard edition, so for us poor hobbyist who have bought the Learning edition, we cant use them, that make the Learning curve harder.

Franck

gus
Site Admin

Re: Standard scene -> Learning edition converter

Post by gus » Mon Jan 12, 2015 9:33 am

virtual_francky wrote:Hi does a converter exist ? I am asking this because when you buy a plugin or a tutorial, all the scene are created with the Standard edition, so for us poor hobbyist who have bought the Learning edition, we cant use them, that make the Learning curve harder.

Franck
Hi Franck,

Let us try and find a solution for that.
There are always things that we overlook or don´t see as a problem until someone makes a point ;)

g-)
...........Gus Sánchez-Pérez..........
RealFlow Product Manager
Next Limit Technologies

virtualfrancky

Re: Standard scene -> Learning edition converter

Post by virtualfrancky » Mon Jan 12, 2015 10:23 am

gus wrote:
virtual_francky wrote:Hi does a converter exist ? I am asking this because when you buy a plugin or a tutorial, all the scene are created with the Standard edition, so for us poor hobbyist who have bought the Learning edition, we cant use them, that make the Learning curve harder.

Franck
Hi Franck,

Let us try and find a solution for that.
There are always things that we overlook or don´t see as a problem until someone makes a point ;)

g-)

Thank you very much.
I think that you want to protect industry to use the LE as their main software, so Standard edition that is not able to open LE scene seems logical, but the other way should be possible, imagine a teacher creating a scene for his student and want them to work at home on this, they are stuck because they cant open it, or like in my case I have bought an IOSIM plugin and some tutorial on internet, and each time the demo files are with the Standar edition, so I cant open them.
I am sure you ll find a solution. ;)

Franck