simulation from binary loader

rebusbakery@gmail.com

simulation from binary loader

Post by rebusbakery@gmail.com » Tue Nov 03, 2015 6:20 pm

Hi...
trying to use the binary loader to pickup a previous sim then release and generate a new 'ending.' Setting release particles to frame number... the particles do release at the frame and start to sim using scene daemons. Looks good but then...After simulating, when I playback the binary loader loads the original bin and not the released and newly simulated particles

How do I get the binary loader to load what it sims and not the original bin files after the release frame? Thanks!

LuisMiguel

Re: simulation from binary loader

Post by LuisMiguel » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:24 am

Hi,

Once you have imported your particles with the binary loader and simulated the scene to write the new files from the binary loader emitter, you will need to load the BinaryLoader_01 sequence in other binary loader if you wish to see the result. Check out the export central to know where the new binary loader sequence is being exported.

luisM.

rebusbakery@gmail.com

Post by rebusbakery@gmail.com » Wed Nov 04, 2015 4:44 pm

dOH. That makes sense... thanks!

So, if I wanted to fill in the holes on a sim I could load the original with a binary loader, add a sheeter and sim, then reload with a second binary and mesh that...

cool.

LuisMiguel

Post by LuisMiguel » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:14 am

Hey,

Unfortunately, the sheeter won't work with a binary loader. It is only working in simulation time.

luisM.