Project file crashes Realflow on opening

wester@khio.no

Project file crashes Realflow on opening

Post by wester@khio.no » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:40 pm

After my computer (Macbook) ran out of space during simulation, Realflow crashed. When trying to open the project file I was working on afterwards, Realflow crashes immediately every time. I am using Realflow 2013. The project file and sd file is attached in zip file. I really hope someone can help, I was just finishing this project when it happend.. :shock:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LuisMiguel

Re: Project file crashes Realflow on opening

Post by LuisMiguel » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:44 am

Hey,

Try to remove the sd files you have in objects folder. It seems be that there is some object which is corrupt.

luisM. ;)

wester@khio.no

Post by wester@khio.no » Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:40 pm

Thanks for helping out. I have deleted the sd file, but RF still crashes immediately. I am thinking perhaps there is another way to see the different settings in the project? So that I can re-build it. There is no way I remember all settings, I have tried :)

LuisMiguel

Post by LuisMiguel » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:56 am

Hey,

Could you send a zip file with flw and geometry to download?. is it the same scene you sent in the first post?

luisM.

wester@khio.no

Post by wester@khio.no » Tue Mar 08, 2016 1:59 pm

OK, thanks a lot for trying! It is the same flw file as above. The object is attached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.