MORPHING PROBLEM PLS HELP

genetos

MORPHING PROBLEM PLS HELP

Post by genetos » Sat Oct 15, 2016 12:53 am

PLS i'm trying to do multiple morph with the magic demon tool but i can only morph from one object to another, i can't seem to morph from the second object to the third object . for example i want to morph "A" to "B" to "C" to "D". but i can only morph "A" to "B". its driving me crazy please someone help. thanks

Oldcode

Re: MORPHING PROBLEM PLS HELP

Post by Oldcode » Sat Oct 15, 2016 8:00 pm

Do the morph from A to B, then cache the results. Then setup C to D separately, perhaps even in a separate Real Flow scene file, and import the results in to your rendering program.

Good Luck,

genetos

Post by genetos » Mon Oct 17, 2016 9:38 am

Oldcode wrote:Do the morph from A to B, then cache the results. Then setup C to D separately, perhaps even in a separate Real Flow scene file, and import the results in to your rendering program.

Good Luck,
Yea but the transition won't be seemless

genetos

Post by genetos » Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:05 am

Come on guys there has to be a way. Anybody pls really need dis ... thanks

Oldcode

Post by Oldcode » Sat Oct 22, 2016 2:37 am

Sorry, I misunderstood your question. I have no idea. I've never heard of anybody doing 3 morphs like that.

rebusbakery@gmail.com

Post by rebusbakery@gmail.com » Tue Oct 25, 2016 4:39 pm

Not a whole lot of info on your set up here... but did you animate the forces on your magic daemons in the proper sequence?

If so Oldcode's idea isn't far off. You could load the first (A->B) sim with a binary loader, release after it finished the first morph then magic that to the third shape, repeat process for the shape after that.

May be able to do it with using the last frame of the previous morph as the initial state of your sim for the next morph, with the time range set accordingly, reset to initial state and then sim for the next range of frames.

genetos

Post by genetos » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:13 am

rebusbakery@gmail.com wrote:Not a whole lot of info on your set up here... but did you animate the forces on your magic daemons in the proper sequence?

If so Oldcode's idea isn't far off. You could load the first (A->B) sim with a binary loader, release after it finished the first morph then magic that to the third shape, repeat process for the shape after that.

May be able to do it with using the last frame of the previous morph as the initial state of your sim for the next morph, with the time range set accordingly, reset to initial state and then sim for the next range of frames.
sorry but don't know how to use a binary loader.... i'm really new to the daemons in real flow. i usually just apply the daemons and tada! it works on just two objects(though with a few tweak in the settings) but when trying to morph to the third object. the liquid just morphs in a strange way not taking any shape.
pls if there is something i'm not explaining well, let me know. thanks for taking the time to reply