More communication please!

Post here anything related to RealFlow that doesn't specifically belong in any of the forums below
Scott Frizzle

More communication please!

Post by Scott Frizzle » Mon Oct 01, 2018 4:13 pm

I think I speak for a lot of RF users in saying that more communication from Next Limit, both on this forum and elsewhere, would be greatly appreciated. Many questions in the forums go unanswered, with months between any contact with any RF staff. Aside from people not being able to get technical questions answered, this gives the impression of an unsupported product, which doesn't project a lot of confidence that there will continue to be future updates. I'm sure you're very busy working on upcoming versions, but setting aside a little time for this sort of thing would go a long way. Thanks!

virtual_francky

Re: More communication please!

Post by virtual_francky » Tue Oct 09, 2018 7:44 am

Amen to that .....

Thanos Kagkalos

Post by Thanos Kagkalos » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:52 pm

+1
Lack of basic support in forums is a bummer

Normand Alvarez

Post by Normand Alvarez » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:20 pm

Yah! What is going on with Realflow.

Neil Jackson

Post by Neil Jackson » Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:47 am

It is indeed very disheartening.

Antonio Mele

Post by Antonio Mele » Thu Dec 17, 2020 6:48 pm

I believe that Rv are dead, and they will never admit it. There hasn't been a serious update in years and this is out of the question. I think they can't keep up with Houdini by now and this is a real shame. with continuous updates and new tools today it would have remained a worthy software. If you take a ride in a houdini, you understand that now the gap is no longer recoverable

izo

Post by izo » Tue Mar 30, 2021 10:27 pm

To add to this...

Seems like links inside the software to documentation / support / resources no longer work.
Also I get an error message from the updated check for latest version... Don't know if that's a sign it's finally getting killed off, or a temporary glitch...

I think if the case is that development has ceased entirely they should be transparent about it so people don't buy the software without knowing.

Antonio Mele

Post by Antonio Mele » Tue Feb 28, 2023 3:38 pm

realfllow as a program is dead, no update for years, this is proof