Unusable

Post here anything related to RealFlow that doesn't specifically belong in any of the forums below
ChadCampbell

Unusable

Post by ChadCampbell » Wed Jan 25, 2017 6:48 pm

Realflow for Cinema 4D is completely unusable....it crashes on both my Mac and PC...cannot even export to Alembic without crashes...please let me know when an update is coming...right now this was a waste of hard earned money.
Thanks
Chad

tsn

Re: Unusable

Post by tsn » Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:35 am

Hi Chad,

We're very sorry hear to that, but please understand that it's very difficult to give advice without having at least some specific information about your issues. Typical questions are:

Do you have any plugins installed? If yes, which and could you perhaps try to do a simulation without any external plugins loaded (except RF|C4D of course)?
Which C4D and RF|C4D version do you use?
Have you been able to save crash reports? On OS X, for example, you find them in Applications > Utility > Console. They typically start with Cinema 4D_2017_XX_XX_computer_name.crash. This is valuable information for us, esp. together with the associated scene. We can only fix what we're able to reproduce.

I totally understand your frustration, but please give us a chance to help. Again, sorry for all this mess.

Best,
Thomas
Thomas Schlick | Next Limit Technologies