Workflow//Pipeline

Post here anything related to RealFlow that doesn't specifically belong in any of the forums below
Andy Kiernan

Workflow//Pipeline

Post by Andy Kiernan » Wed Dec 04, 2019 10:42 am

Hello,

New user, I've looked for the answer in forum and manual, as well as many vids, but can't find a concrete answer.
My question is about the full workflow from pre-sim to final render.

Once I have imported my scene from C4D into RF, set up HY things and simmed my main particles, then secondaries, At the moment I'm exporting all particles as .abc as well as the main HY mesh as .abc.
I then stitch all .abc seqs and import them into C4d. I use Octane, so I then use the scatter object to add geo to the imported particle meshes. (spheres on each point)
Taking into account that I do use octane, is this a correct workflow, speaking generally? I'm yet to reach a result that I'm happy with, I'm usually getting a fairly nice liquid mesh with lots of tiny spheres on top!

All help appreciated!
Thanks
AK

//RF:10.5.3 , standard licence + one sim node // C4D R20 // Octane V4 // Windows 10 // 32gb ram // 4 x RTX 2080 //4 x GTX 1080Ti //
//RF:10.5.3 , standard licence + one sim node // C4D R20 // Octane V4 // Windows 10 // 32gb ram // 4 x RTX 2080 //4 x GTX 1080Ti //