License Failing

Post here anything related to RealFlow that doesn't specifically belong in any of the forums below
Adam Murguia

License Failing

Post by Adam Murguia » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:02 pm

Hey all,

My license is failing and I keep getting an error message saying to contact support (but of course there is no free support). I bought real-flow yesterday. It was working yesterday, now it's not. I've re-generated the license, re-installed real-flow, followed the troubleshooting instructions and submitted a report ticket but they haven't responded. Actually they did respond by sending me a link to the documentation I've already been over. That was not helpful.

One thing I noticed, the ipconfig/all number listed on the Next Limit license site is different than the ipconfig/all number I got today. This strikes me as strange. Could this be messing things up? Any insights would be appreciated. Have people run into this problem?

Christian Zuppinger

Re: License Failing

Post by Christian Zuppinger » Fri Jun 12, 2020 5:22 pm

Hi

I had once a similar problem because I have 2 independent ethernet ports in my PC and they show different ip configurations, depending on which one is active. But maybe I just messed up the process at the time... :mrgreen: