Rfrk 2.5 not rendering particles.

Post here anything related to RealFlow Connect that doesn't specifically belong in any of the forums below.
lzmihich

Rfrk 2.5 not rendering particles.

Post by lzmihich » Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:49 pm

My firewall was already turned off and I checked the NLservice and it has started.
the licenses seems to be fine.
I am sending few screen shots.
I noticed there are other similar posts with same issue, but couldn't find solutions reading them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LuisMiguel

Re: Rfrk 2.5 not rendering particles.

Post by LuisMiguel » Thu Mar 21, 2013 10:36 am

Hey Luiz,

It was an old bug working with the 3dsmax plugin for renderkit, but it was fixed long time ago. Let me know what version of renderkit plugin you have. The right version is 2.5.27.4. Take a look at the mail as well.

luisM.

lzmihich

Re: Rfrk 2.5 not rendering particles.

Post by lzmihich » Thu Mar 21, 2013 3:18 pm

Luis .
I've instaled 2.5.27.4 renderkit and ran a test, nothing changed, unfortunately .
It was working well , but stoped working after I've uninstaled Mcafee anti-virus
and instaled AVG , I turned off the firewall, but didn't make a diference either.
Shall I try to uninstall it ? in order to run a test ?
or install any other anti-virus, perhaps ?
Also, gonna check my mail, (for future tips) and research further.
Please send me any sugestion.

on 23/03
It is working.turned of completely my avg anti-virus tough, didn't tweak configurations, but turned off.
Thank you Luis , for sending me the new not buggged version.
Maybe the problem was with the file, as I created a simple test in Realflow and rendered
directly and fast even ! using Iray.(see atached.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.