Realflow License Manager Issues

kurasdan

Realflow License Manager Issues

Post by kurasdan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:40 am

This morning, I downloaded and installed the Realflow License Manager Service on my Windows Pro x64 system by following the instructions from Realflow. I then installed the CD4 RFRK license through a command prompt session using the manager. The manager confirmed license installation. Yet, when I attempt to view my licenses via browser 192.168.0.23:2226, the license manager GUI appears but no licenses are listed. In addition, when I import a Hybrido Mesh into C4D R15 using the RenderKit Plugin, C4D hangs when I attempt to mesh the particles via the plugin and tells me it cannot find a license. Installation: Intel 3GHz Core2 Quad Core, 6GB RAM ,1.5 TB disk. I'm a retired IT hardware/software technician/programmer with over 20 years of experience in PC's and Windows.

LuisMiguel

Re: Realflow License Manager Issues

Post by LuisMiguel » Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:55 am

Hey,

Have you checked if the ports 2223, 2224, 2225 and 2226 are opened?. The easiest way to check out if the port are the problems is deactivating the firewall for a while. Next, try to display the license in in the browser. If it doesn't work yet, uninstall the license manager and reinstall it by clicking on it with right button and "run as administrator". The same thing must be done to run the cmd as administrator to install the licenses.

luisM.

kurasdan

Re: Realflow License Manager Issues

Post by kurasdan » Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:37 pm

Took your advice and ran the command line license installation as Administrator. That appears to have worked.

Many thanks,
Dan Kuras