Cinema 4D r11.5 Plugin crashes while playback/timeline steps

DragonsSpirit

Cinema 4D r11.5 Plugin crashes while playback/timeline steps

Post by DragonsSpirit » Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:41 pm

Hi

Have had this problem for a while now (actually it never worked but now I got back to it). Whenever I load a mesh bin sequence with the mesh loader inside Cinema 4D, and then do random frame selections in the timeline to view the meshes, C4D crashes in 99% of all attempts. Mesh size/poly count seems irrelevant...when i wait for some minutes though, I can select some frames (the first ones), without crashes. Just as if C4D would try to cache the sequence...but it does not, ram gets not filled up and nothing actually happens. When I manually use the function to cache the entire sequence in the mesh loader, then all is cool...after caching, nothing will ever crash again. What is that? It does not happen with particles?

thanks for reading...

oh yea...new scenefile, big scenefile, empty file...all does not matter. it just crashes when i want to playback (or it randomly works for some minutes).

LuisMiguel

Re: Cinema 4D r11.5 Plugin crashes while playback/timeline s

Post by LuisMiguel » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:48 am

Hi,

We are going to release a new version of the plugin with bugs fixed. When it is released, please, try it and let me know if it works.

luisM.

Aniki

Re: Cinema 4D r11.5 Plugin crashes while playback/timeline s

Post by Aniki » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:54 am

is already fixed, that was an old bug.

I simply have to say that I admire "our" c4d rf plugin dev so much for taking the efforts to push the cinema 4d plugin way beyond expectations.

It simply rocks right now already, and theres so much to come in future updates !

Thank you, Peter ! ;)

cheers

Aniki