Graph Reference as detailed as the Scripting Reference.

Is there anything that you would like to see in future versions of RealFlow?
CG_Nema

Graph Reference as detailed as the Scripting Reference.

Post by CG_Nema » Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:38 pm

The subject speaks for itself! The scripting reference for python in realflow is very comprehensive and helpful, it actually helped me learn python as well. I would love to see a Graph Reference that gives a detailed explanation of all the Graph Nodes and their possible inputs/outputs. I realize I can right click on a node and hover over description for some information, but I think it could be more detailed than it is now, and all available in lists organized by node category.

I realize this is not a priority, but hopefully it can be added at some point.

Thanks!

tsn

Re: Graph Reference as detailed as the Scripting Reference.

Post by tsn » Tue Jun 18, 2013 9:29 am

Thanks for your suggestion. You're right: it makes sense to have such a reference. As you already stated, it's not of high priority and right now, bug-fixing is much more important. Let's see what we can do in the medium-term future.
Thomas Schlick | Next Limit Technologies

tsn

Post by tsn » Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:40 am

Hi CG_Nema,

There's good news for you: a complete reference for all graphs nodes is available in the online technical documentation and in the new RF2013 patch (should be available from July 15). Here's the link to the online reference:

http://support.nextlimit.com/display/rf ... +Reference

Hope that helps...
Thomas Schlick | Next Limit Technologies

CG_Nema

Post by CG_Nema » Fri Aug 02, 2013 7:36 pm

Thanks tsn. Angel and Gus showed me this at SIGGRAPH. It's a big help and I'm practicing graphs a lot now. Thanks for the post though :)