My wish List

Is there anything that you would like to see in future versions of RealFlow?
apguest

My wish List

Post by apguest » Fri Oct 01, 2010 5:04 pm

We are coming to the end of a year long RF film project and was thinking of a few features that might be nice to have in future version of RF and RFRK.

RF -
• Simulation Estimation Time / progress bar in GUI... this really would help people in a busy production situations... and a terminal option to display estimated time after every frame completes.

• Better Object Display options - A few handy display options used in Maya would be great to have in RF, like X-Ray & WireFrame on Shaded. Also setting the Transparent level on Objects would help.

• Having the option to Display Particles Min / Max Range colours when not selected

•Better Camera SD Import Options - You need to be able to have RF use negative timeline numbers from Maya etc for prerolling of Animations. Having all the camera setup importing correctly! like Film Back Focal Length etc, and have these working with Animated cameras. Showing Safe areas / Display Gate Framing would be handy.

RFRK -

• Same Particle display options as RF - Displaying the Min / Max Range colours and Arrow length would be handy.

keep up the Great work on RF and RFRK2

A.

atena
Site Admin

Re: My wish List

Post by atena » Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:49 am

All of them are good suggestions, thank you very much.
Angel Tena
Head of RealFlow Technology
Next Limit Technologies