Textures

Is there anything that you would like to see in future versions of RealFlow?
FlorianK

Textures

Post by FlorianK » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:13 pm

Hi,

something I find very annoying:

1) When using a texture in RF, the path to the texture is displayed in "Texture". When I click in there, insetad of opening the folder in the path specified there, I am somewhere in my local project directory.

2) The "WetDry" Texture option is right under that. This is confusing, because it might lead to the assumption the "wet Dry" texture had anything to do with the path appearing in the "texture" field

3) When toggling "WetDry" Texture to "yes", it was very nice if the equivalent setting in the export central updated, too.

4) Even though there is a texture on the geometry imported from Maya, the texture isn't visible in RF (Setting texture to "Object" in the Display section. There is also no error whatsoever, but the texture seems not to be exported anymore at all.

FlorianK

Re: Textures

Post by FlorianK » Tue Jul 13, 2010 7:21 pm

5) When emitting from a texture using the object emitter, I need a function where I can load in the texture seperately, without the stupid plugin that wants me to import the whole SD file over and over again. Unfortunately the plugin is on strike, now and doesn't import the texture anymore- No matter what I try. With a seperate buttom, I could easiiliy do tzhat myself. Without, I am close to throwing things against my office wall because I need taht stupid texture in order to get a very urgent job done and unfortunately I do not prefer sleeping at the office.